29 November 2009

We are having the loveliest weekend!

Lola is really on form.... Christmas shopping at the Suffolk Food Hall with Uncle Paddy (and lunch- Lola's idea!), more Christmas cards, X Factor and baby-sitter fun last night. DIY, bedroom reorganisation, even MORE cards and a roast lunch at the Red Lion today ( Lola's idea round 2!). Nancy was proud to take her new hair-style public and Greta and Eva had some serious catching-up to do.... all definately deserving of a sleep on the sofa in front of The Secret Garden this afternoon.
It's so good to have my girl back!

Gilly, thanks for a lovely evening, your curries were delicious and it was great to see everyone too. Needless to say, the girls loved the fact that I wasn't there policing bedtime and my separation anxiety was completely unnecessary.

Ben, ooops... Flash, I LOVE your idea and so does Lola.... you made us smile sooo much this morning, thanks. I won't say any more just now... x

1 comment: